Bite Me Box- February Unboxing and Review
- Theme: Dystopian Romance
- Overall: ***
- Cost: $55 USD shipping included
- Quality of items: ***
- Shipping: *** They struggled a bit with shipping for this months box. They ship with Fedex which is a down side for me as I always seem to have challenges with them. My box arrived damaged and they responded very quickly at first saying they would get replacements out. I reached out to follow up over a week later and the request had not yet been put in, but was successful this time and I received the replacement items in a bubble envelope a little over a week later.
- Value for the money: **** While the box did come with three books that are exclusive prints most of the books chosen for the boxes I have found can be read for free through Kindle Unlimited. So while it is neat to have them in print and often with a signed book plate it is quite costly in comparison.
Whats in the box:…. once you get past that steaming lid…
- 3 Books with book plates- all Bite me Box Prints
- Taken by the Alpha by
- Lawless by Crytstal Ash
- Wolf Hollow by Nikki Jefford
- Bio hazard themed lip balm
- Recyclable Pen with plant seeds
- Bullet themed metal reusable water bottle
- Bag of provisions (Tootsie rolls)
- Bite me box charm
- Packet of extra content from the authors
- Signed book mark from Crystal Ash
Bite Me Box has decided to take a hiatus like many other bookish companies due to concerns and shipping delays due to COVID-19. They advised they also plan to do some revamping and come back ever better than before. While this box was not a 5 star for me, I enjoyed others that I have seen and will for sure be giving them another try when they come back.
Have you tried Bite Me Box? Or are there other adult boxes you think I should try out?