Secrets We Hunt, Book 2 in the One Night Series by @danaisalyauthorpage
Reading Rate: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️/5
Genre: Adult Contemporary Romance
Dana is seriously the master of kinky, steamy short stories and SWH did not disappoint!
– I loved getting to know the characters better in this installment, and how each dynamic with a new couple is unique.
– The action starts right away! You are sucked in and cannot put this book down. Which is perfect because the story is short and sweet and can be finished in one sitting.
– Guys the steam 🔥this is dominant FMC like I haven’t seen before and loved it!!!
– The beginning was a little clunky but just give then a second and I promise it’s worth it!
– Plus it’s on KU! There are major spoilers for Games We Play so we sure to read first…. You will be glad you did 🙌
You can run, but you can’t hide, Little Doe.
Wes is in Greece when he catches a glimpse of wild brown hair in the crowd, sending a thrill down his spine. He’d know those curls anywhere. But she couldn’t be at the wedding of his best friend…right?
And yet, there she is, dancing with the bride, her smile as contagious as ever. It doesn’t take long for the spark between them to flare back to life. But Zoë left for a reason, and she’s worked hard all these years to keep it from him.
Zoë runs, and Wes chases. His primal instincts kicking into overdrive. This is his second chance, and he isn’t going to let her get away this time.
He knows she’s keeping secrets, and he’s determined to hunt them down