- Theme: Dark Arts
- Overall: ***
- Cost: $37 USD including shipping
- Quality of Items: **** All but one of the products were really high quality, it was just a high price to pay for a box with no book for me.
- Value for the Money:***
- Shipping: * Since they are based out of the UK they ship untracked and to get to the U.S. it takes about 3 weeks… so the next month is about to ship before you receive the one before.
This was my very first Hagrid’s Trunk. I watched an unboxing online and decided to give it a try. Admittedly if I knew about shipping prior to trying I probably would not have given them a shot at all (hopefully they can find a better option soon).
Their themes and months also run a little strange. The February theme was Dark Arts for example, but does not ship until early March, so for the US we get it about the first of April. I do have to say the items were extremely unique and high quality with the exception of the notebook. If I were in the UK I would 100% be getting this box every month as the in country price is fairly cheap compared to other sub boxes.
- Because of this I was charged for a second box before I received the first one to decide how I felt. So I will be getting another box to give another chance.
Whats in the Box:
- Death Eater T Shirt- This shirt was great material and the art work is amazing! Personally wish it were black or green (not a purple fan) so will most likely rehome.
- Diary of Tom Riddle Notebook
- Draught ofLiving Death Candle- I love the container and the little wooden spoon!
- Drink of Despair “Potion”- This company seriously goes over the top on their small details!
- Death Eater Mask Wooden Pin