Overall rating: *****
By now I am sure you have seen I have developed a serious love for Owlcrate. In my opinion it is hands down the best U.S. based crate and value for the money. I actually committed to a subscription… which I have never done for any box ever!! I was quite positive about the book that was going to be in the box so I could not wait to get it, and took a gamble on not pre-ordering the book on my own to have release day.
The theme for January was Magical Artifacts. What came in the box:
- The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi – Exclusive Owlcrate edition. Guys I really did not think this book could get any more gorgeous but they did it somehow! This also came with author letter and a cute Gilded Wolves themes luggage tag
- Gilded Wolves themed pin of the month by Alchemy and Ink
- A Darker Shade of Magic inspired bag by Stella Bookish Art
- Sting Sword letter opener by Juniper & Ivy Designs
- The Gold Compass inspired tapestry by Holly Dunn Design
- Harry Potter inspired Master of Death Socks
- Antler bracelet inspired by the amplifiers from the Shadow and Bone series
I was just in love with this box, the book, the Darker Shade of magic bag!! Ah I already cannot wait for the February box whose theme will be Whimsical Beasts!!!
P.S. If you Google search Owlcrate and then click on the ad, I have found that it gives you a coupon!