Theme: Love At First Bite
Quality of items: *****
Shipping timeliness: ****
Cost: $43.92 Thank goodness for the new U.S. Shipping rates, much more affordable.
Value for the Money: *****
Fairy Loot was the first bookish box that I ever purchased and probably the only one I have never been disappointed in. I do not subscribe to them, instead I pick and choose the months. I only ordered every so often previously due to international shipping, but I have been ordering more often. I will say I actually preferred the International shipping vendor to U.S., it actually takes longer for my boxes to make it to me now but still worth the cost savings. I loved this particular box so so much, all of the items were great quality and very neat! Other than the tarot cards which are a monthly collectible item, I wont get rid of a single thing from this months box. Check out what was included below.
Candles and booksleeves are my favorite bookish merch to receive so this box was a total win win!
Whats in the box?
- Super padded booksleeve design by @noverantale featuring a quote from Dracula
- Vampire inspired beanie designed by @kdpletters. Guys I have received several beanies in boxes and none of them have been this high quality, and so so glad it did not have a pom so I will actually wear it!
- Set of Gothic vampire coasters designed by @blanca.design
- Interview With A Vampire inspired candle by The Melting Library
- Adorable bat enamel pin designed by @taratjah
- Twilight sticker by @catarinabookdesigns
- Vampire art print designed by @monolimeart
- Tarot cards of the month (have not figured out who they are this month as the spoiler card did not day 🙂 )
- Stunning copy of the Beautiful by Renee Ahdieh! This exclusive edition comes with artwork on the inside of the dust jacket as well as sprayed pages. It also came with a map of New Orleans and author letter with artwork from @kat_adara.
What was your favorite item from this months box?