Price: $100 with shipping included in the U.S.
Quality of Products: ****
Value for the Money: *****
Shipping time: ***** When the box went on sale the team gave an estimated shipping time of mid December and provided updates along the way. The boxes shipped when expected and arrived promptly and in great condition.
This was my first of Litjoy’s magical editions to pick up. I entertained the idea of prior editions but always ended up happy that I did not pay the money when I saw the unboxings.
For this edition they teased that they would have a Hedwig item and a sleeve from Book Beau (which alone is valued around $20) so I decided to go ahead and give it a chance. Well, actually my husband paid for it to be a Christmas gift but I am so so so happy that I got this box.
It was packed to the brim with amazing and high quality goodies. While there were a few art things that I resold I kept almost every usable item in the box.
What was in the box:
- Amazing Dumbledore’s Will Spoiler Card
- Cuddly Atlas of the English Wizarding World Lap size Blanket
- Gorgeous silky pillowcase from Sweet Sequels
- Replica of Hermione’s Bag
- Fluffy Hedwig Ornament
- World’s Worst Camping Trip Mug
- Dirigible Plum crew socks
- Moving Snitch enamel pin from Dust and Pages
- Godrics Hollow inspired puzzle designed by Web and Moss
- Deluminator Candle by Say Anything Studio
- Wedding invite for Fleur and Bill
- Sword of Gryffindor Floating Pen
- Magnetic Bookmarks
- Character art playing cards
- Tales of Beadle the Bard book sleeve from Book Beau
- Notebook inspired by The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore by Holly Dunn Design
**HOLY COW THAT WAS SO MANY ITEMS I HAD TO USE NUMBERS HAHA
The 7.2 boxes are set to go on sale in May and I am 100% snagging one!!! Sign up for the Magical VIP list to get access to the early sale for these boxes if you plan to purchase one.