MLC January Crate Unboxing
Theme: Ancient Myths
Price: about $45 shipped in the U.S.
Value for the money: *****
Quality of Items: **** I only do not give 5 stars because I do not use the self care items from boxes (sensitive skin and whatnot) so I cannot vouch for how they work… but they are well packaged and gorgeous to look at.
Shipping: Ships around the 20th of each month has so far been right about on time.
I received my first box from MLC in August of 2019 and I was totally smitten with it so I signed up for a monthly subscription, I do find that I tend to skip the theme every other month and that really makes them all the sweeter to receive. I have to say time after time they impress me make me feel like my money was well spent. Even if I only received the large candles I would probably still be totally happy with them!
Whats in the box:
- Bright Burning Kisses body wash
- Ichor and Nectar Charcoal Face Mask inspired by Circe
- Persephone Wood Wick Candle- I love that you have a little mystery in the candle you receive, and I always seem to get the one that I really wanted!
- Monthly Sorting Candle- Camp Half Blood- Demigod ( I will be burning mine later today to find out who my God parent is)
- Motel American Key Change inspired by American Gods
- Last but not least the drop dead gorgeous book of the month with gold sprayed pages- Beyond the Shadowed Earth by Joanna Ruth Meyer
- PS There is always a fun little extra in each of the boxes, I wont spoil the surprise but I love it every month and it shows just how much caring and thought is put into each other these boxes.
The one negative I will say about the boxes is that most of the time the books are not special editions or are signed or have book plates. I really really love the sprayed edges but also really love to have signed books.