MLC Candle Co February Unboxing and Review
Theme: Feminine Wiles
Quality of Products: ****
Shipping: ***** Shipped on time around the 20th of the month, I tend to be in the last batch.
Value for the money: *****
Month over month I fall more in love with my MLC CO box, honestly the best subscription box I have received. February actually included TWO books and did not disappoint.
Whats in the box:
- Large Woodwick candle inspired by The Bear and the Nightingale
- Large cotton wick sorting candle. Lysandra was the name of the candle and you were sorted into an animal form of hers from Throne of Glass- I ended up getting Hawk
- The Darkness is my Destiny- Whipped Sugar Scrub
- Tragical Romance Lip Balm
- Valentines Day card and Ring Pop (love the cute extras)
- The Queens Assassin by Melissa De La Cruz with book plate and GORGEOUS sprayed pages
- Anne of Green Gables- stunning Puffin Classics Edition
- Extra fun activity that goes with each months theme/book