Over the past several months I have been on a bit of a book box bender. It all started when my little brother ordered me a FairyLoot box for my birthday in August. I have to say FairyLoot is one box that I have been consistently impressed with so I wanted to share my December “Dragons” unboxing with you guys.
Included in this box:
- Reading Journal by Fictiontea Designs
- Pin Flag
- Glow in the Dark Dragon Necklace
- Harry Potter themed Book Sleeve by Sweet Sequels – I am completely obsessed with this item and everything by this artist!
- An Advanced Reading Copy of Storm Crows by Kalyn Josephson- this book doesn’t release until July 2019!!!
- Doubled sided art print with Manon and Abraxos on one side and Toothless on the other.
- For the SECOND book, a signed copy of Fire and Heist by Sarah Beth Durst with author letter
- Mother of Dragons Magnetic Books Marks- This item was actually missing from this month’s box due to a packing issue. The Fairy Loot team sent out emails right away advising of the issue and that they would be getting that item out to us as soon as possible. They communicated the issue and solution promptly and I have no concerns over it.
The one downside to this box for me being in Texas is the shipping. Since the company is based in the U.K. the international shipping is about $20, which makes the total cost of the box right around $50. Due to that cost I only order the box every other month or so, but even with that little extra cost I feel it is well work the money. I have ordered several other domestic boxes that with shipping landed right around $40 but the quality for the price was not even close to that of FairyLoot. You can also skip months with your subscription so you are not locked into spending that money each month either way.
Their January theme is Unbreakable Bonds and is still available at Fairyloot.com